Maintaining your life insurance protection.
Life insurance is a cornerstone of any family’s financial security. As your situation changes,
your coverage may need to be updated. It's a good idea to review your life insurance
and financial needs with your Allstate agency each year.
A life insurance review is especially important if:
- You have a child
- You buy a home or take on more debt
- You get married, divorced or change partners
- You have a significant change to your household income
- You change jobs, start a business or retire
- Your children are close to being financially independent
Talk with your Allstate agency about:
- Changing the amount of your coverage
- Updating your beneficiary
- Supplementing your coverage with term insurance
Call, visit or e-mail your Allstate agency